Oh, look! A colour that is not Coastal Cabana! 🙂 This card is actually made with Wisteria Wonder Cardstock and is modeled after a card I received over a year ago in a swap, at Stampin’ Up! convention in Salt Lake City, UT! Different stamps, paper and ink colours were used and I added a couple of embellishments as well. Simply pretty, is how I would describe this card. Techniques used were die cutting, folder embossing, stamping, sponging and two step stamping.
Supply List for this card:
- Wisteria Wonder Cardstock 122922
- Basic Black Cardstock 121045
- Whisper White Cardstock 100730
- Silver Glimmer Paper 135314 On SALE until October 13, 2014!!!
- Stippled Blossom Stamp Set Wood 132076 or Clear 126747
- Petite Pairs Stamp Set Wood 128706 or Clear 122497
- Chalk Talk Framelits 129983
- Large Scallop Edgelit 127019
- 1/8″ Silver Ribbon 132137
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246
- Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder 129984
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439
- Stamp-a-ma-jig 101049
- Sponge Daubers 133773
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
Remember to inspire, create and share!