I had a little help with this card from my sweet DD! She stamped this card after I showed her a picture on Pinterest of a similar card. Didn’t she do a terrific job!!! We stamped this card at a recent card class and it was a hit. By the very nature of the Work of Art stamp set (Wood 134111 or Clear 134114), everyone’s card turned out just a little different and were true works of art! Love how the artist in all of us comes out to play while stamping.
Techniques used in this card are: stamping and stamping off.
All materials used in this card are:
- Pool Party Cardstock 122924
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad 126982
- Smoky Slate Cardstock 131202
- Whisper White Cardstock 100730
- Pink Pirouette Cardstock 111351
- Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad 126956
- Pink Pirouette Ribbon – Retired Swap out for Blushing Bride 130013
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246
Another card made by my DD with the Work of Art stamp set!! 🙂