Hello Stampers, I attended the Kitchener Fall Conference over this past weekend and let me tell you, it was phenomenal! (I really wanted to put all of that in capital letters, but didn’t want to seem shouty! Very Canadian of me, eh?! ;)) The conference was fun, interactive, informative, motivating, inspiring, the list goes on! Here is the swap card I made for the conference! It was a pretty easy card to make. Techniques used were heat embossing, embossing with a texture impressions folder, paper piercing and stamping! Easy peasy, right!
Thank you to everyone who swapped with me! Your cards were beautiful!
Remember to inspire, create and share.
Here is my list of supplies used in this card.
- Bright and Beautiful Stamp Set 135026
- Stars Framelits 133723
- Big Shot 113439
- Magnetic Platform 130658
- Pool Party Cardstock 122924
- Pool Party Stamp Pad 126982
- Whisper White Cardstock 100730
- Lucky Stars Textures Impressions Embossing Folder 135817
- 5/8″ White Satin Ribbon 134549
- Stampin’ Emboss Powder 109131
- Heat Tool 129053
- Embossing Buddy 103083
- Versamark Stamp Pad 102283
- Paper Piercing Tool 126189
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat 126199
- Essential Piercing Template 126187